As we take steps towards reopening, our number one priority remains the safety of our customers and staff.
Our dedicated team have been committed to creating an environment that not only honours government and HSE guidelines, but ensures each guest feels at ease from the second they walk through our doors.
Here’s what we are doing throughout Zozimus to ensure health and safety standards are fulfilled:
- We have hired a dedicated COVID-19 officer to ensure all health and safety measures are taken and maintained to the highest standard.
- The temperature of each employee is taken and recorded upon entrance to the venue every day.
- We have adapted our seating arrangements in line with social distancing requirements.
- All tables, chairs and menus are cleaned prior to use,
- We have activated QR codes so you can navigate all menus from your mobile device. Please ask a member of our staff for our QR code.
- A full risk assessment of the business has been carried out.
- Our entire team has undergone intensive health and safety training in line with government guidelines.
We appreciate your patience for any inevitable queuing, and request that you adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times. If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you amend your reservation and self isolate. If you have any questions regarding the above, our team are on hand to give you a peace of mind and handle your query to the best of their ability. You can contact the team on (01) 536 9640 or email [email protected] if you need to cancel or amend your reservation.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support, patience and cooperation in working towards stopping the spread of COVID-19. We’re glad to welcome you back!